Showcasing the technology of architecture at its best, CIAT’s AT Awards event will be held in East London on 20 October 2023.
Designed to recognise excellence in Architectural Technology globally, the suite of AT Awards are open to all professionals and students, whether they are based nationally or internationally. The Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology comprises three categories:
- small to medium size projects, up to the value of £2m
- medium to large size projects, £2m-£10m
- large to mega size projects, £10m+
Assessment is based upon the innovative application of architectural technology against a set criteria for each award. Judges will look for robust and functional designs that are: constructed economically; environmentally sustainable; and of durable performance.
The finalists for small to medium are:
- Bekstone House, Chatterpark
- Holly Hall Barn
- Irish Life Sciences Global HQ
- New Build Contemporary House
- Plot 9, Caxton.
The finalists for medium to large are:
- Blythe Rose
- Guiness Storehouse Gravity Bar Expansion
- Specialists Veterinary Referral Hospital
The finalists for large to mega are:
Sutton Rose/Boldmere Court
Other award categories include Student, Emerging Talent, Gold Chartered Technologist of the Year and the President’s Award.
For full details see architecturaltechnology.com