We are always looking for news, views, comment, blogs and people stories. This is your magazine so please get in touch.
For all things editorial contact Nicky Roger [email protected]
For commercial contact David Smith [email protected]
Address: 26-27 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3HP
AIJ Editorial Policy
AIJ welcomes editorial contributions, but please note any submissions are subject to the following criteria and conditions.
1) Submissions should relate to the architectural ironmongery, building design, construction, or related sectors, or respond to a specific brief set by the editor.
2) All submissions are subject to editing. This may include cutting copy (reducing the length of an article), rewriting or other modifications that the editor may deem necessary or appropriate. Additional editorial e.g. headlines, introductions and pull quotes will be written by AIJ, and further material e.g. panels or supporting boxes, which may include information from other companies and sources, may be added by AIJ alongside the submitted content.
3) Proofs of feature/editorial submissions (e.g. non-news content) can be sent on request as a courtesy, but this is not an approval process. Only factual errors will be amended, and the author has no right of veto.
4) We welcome photography and imagery to accompany submissions but reserve the right not to use it or to use other imagery. Images must be high resolution and where a photograph is submitted that has originated from another source, it is the contributor’s responsibility to gain permission to publish.
5) Sales or promotional content will be removed where necessary to maintain the editorial independence and integrity of the publication. Company logos, for example, will not generally be used except where found in the context of product or location photography.
6) We reserve the right to publish all submitted content in AIJ, online at aijmagazine.co.uk, in AIJ e-shots, on the GAI website and on other relevant websites and social media platforms.
7) The AIJ editorial panel’s decision is final on all matters relating to AIJ editorial and this policy.