The GAI has launched its new Community Awards programme. The awards are now seeking individuals and businesses who have demonstrated leadership, innovation, or service to the industry, as well as going the extra mile to deliver for their clients.
The below categories are now open to entries:
- Fellowship (FGAI): Fellowship is awarded to an individual who has shown a longstanding and ongoing commitment to the GAI. This will be the first year the award has been offered under the new single organisation, and those who are selected will be the first to be issued with a ‘FGAI’ post-nominal.
- Company Innovation: For businesses who can demonstrate they are innovating through improved processes and can also demonstrate how those improvements have made a difference to them, their customers or wider society.
- Customer Focus: For individuals, businesses or teams that have gone the extra mile to deliver excellence in customer service, whether through new processes, examples of ‘going the extra mile’, or for consistently delivering beyond expectation and delighting the customer.
- Leadership: For those who have demonstrated leadership within the AI sector. The winner may have led a team or business to success, driven change in the sector, developed new product streams, provided inspirational leadership, delivered a strategy or a business plan.
- Achiever: For the brightest and best in our sector who are still developing their careers. The successful nominee should have the charisma and personality to inspire others. The GAI is looking for individuals who have demonstrated they are ‘a cut above’.
Entry to the awards is free via www.gaicommunityawards.org.uk. Nominations must come from a GAI member.
Simon Forrester, GAI chief executive comments: “I’d invite every member to consider who springs to mind when you read these categories. I am really looking forward to reviewing the entries with my fellow judges – and of course the presentation to the winners at a celebration dinner during our members’ event in June.”